Lancer Miniatures 10mm Beastherd Miniatures

 A little while ago, Lancer Miniatures kindly sent me some samples of their new 10mm Beastherd fantasy figures, yesterday I finally got those samples painted and based.

The range includes Beastherd in several different poses, Beastherd command and a Beastherd Sherman figure.  In addition to those are Centigors, Chaos Hounds, a Doombull figure as well as a set of three Minatours in different poses.

The Beastherd figures do come with shields but non were included with the two sample Beastherd figures sent to me, thats not an issue it was very good of Lancer Miniatures to send me samples in the first place and do Beastherd care about personal protection all that much anyway.


Lancer Beastherd Standard, Doombull, Shaman, Beastherd Infantry & Minatours



Dommbull and Shaman make my first command stand



Beastherd Standard based on 22mm plastic counter.


Two  Minatours, useful for keeping the Beastherd in check.


Two Beastherd figures on a 30mm x 10mm base,


I do like these little minis and a order for another couple of hundred is going in to Lancer, that should give me a good little Beastherd army to go up against my Elves and Humans and, as they are quick and easy to paint up, I should be able to get them on the table early next year.









Lancer Miniatures 10mm Beastherd Miniatures Lancer Miniatures 10mm Beastherd Miniatures Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on December 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.