Knight of the Scarlet Robe, 1st Corps Medieval foot knights wearing cloaks and hand weapons.

I ordered 8  1st Corps Medieval foot knights wearing cloaks and hand weapons a few weeks back, I have so far only managed to complete half of them, painted as Knights of the Scarlet Robe.


The final four figures I am tempted to paint to be used alongside Conquest Games Robin of Sherwood style figure range, as much as I am enjoying working on EotSR, I haven't got as much spare time as I would like to spend detailing the lands and Robin of Sherwood offer a ready made setting to dip into now and again, more on that anon.

As it is, I have just about enough figures painted now for EotSR to play a skirmish game or two whilst I turn my hand to making some buildings and terrain for future games.






Knight of the Scarlet Robe, 1st Corps Medieval foot knights wearing cloaks and hand weapons. Knight of the Scarlet Robe, 1st Corps Medieval foot knights wearing cloaks and hand weapons. Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on September 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.