Otherworld Miniatures Cleric Adventurer

 In my quest for miniatures to fit in to Illmoria, I decided to explore the great range of minis from Otherworld Miniatures.  Some just would nor work in my world, (plate armour does not exist for example), but there are plenty that fit right in, including this Cleric which I recently painted.

illmoria priest of the one true god




This is a smashing miniature and proved to be a real treat to paint, certainly should find his way onto the table top in one guise or another, I plan to add more from Otherworld to my collection, in particular some of the monsters.


Otherworld Miniatures Cleric Adventurer Otherworld Miniatures Cleric Adventurer Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on September 18, 2020 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Great looking miniature and great paint job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty, I do like Otherworld stuff, they are great fun to paint.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.