Weasel and Kid Sinister - cutting a long story short.


Rook


Skills
Perceive - Rook slows down time in her mind to take in every little detail of all that is happening around her.
Quickness - Rook is extremely quick, not only can she out run most people she can do so with incredible co-ordination.  She can attempt to dodge missiles and run through swarms of enemies.
Telepathic - can communicate with another through the power of her mind.

Wound Slots - 3

 Dark skin with shoulder length jet black hair that seems to shimmer a blue in sunlight.  Dark Piercing  eyes like deep pools that draw you in and hold you.  
 Rook rarely speaks but her eyes see everything and she misses nothing, she can see distant objects way before others do. 
 She is very loyal to those who she feels she can trust.

Time is not on my side.

I have played through my Weasel and Kid Sinister game to its conclusion.  I have posted the first two sessions on the blog as well as the very minimal rules I knocked up for the game and I have written up the character Rook above as an example character for anyone who may be interested to see how my character creation worked.  Thats going to be it.

I do have another 5 sessions of notes that could be written up on the blog but time is not on my side, I have so much on at the moment and so many other games I want to go back to, there is only so much time I can devote to the blog and looking at the page views for post about Weasel and Kid so far, I am not sure the interest is there from you readers, so it will just have to end here.

That said, I enjoyed my game, I felt the very simple rules along with the oracle kept the game flowing, I did not have to keep stopping to look up rules every 10 minutes, just absorb myself in the setting and I loved the way the setting just evolved to, I liked the steampunk feel and the simplicity of having a city and a wildland, those are something I would like to go back to and expand upon but thats for a future time.

Did Weasel, Kid and Rook find Shona?  No they failed but Kid and Rook did find Coldhaven and Kid did get his revenge on Hif but sadly at the cost of Weasels time on the planet.

I feel now I can put this game to rest and

Adventure on!
Weasel and Kid Sinister - cutting a long story short. Weasel and Kid Sinister - cutting a long story short. Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on March 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.