Solorpg.co.uk and Beyond the Wall for Chainmail & Sword.

 


My solo rpg actual plays are moving home.  All future posts will be on my new site solorpg.co.uk . Well nearly all.

Chainmail & Sword was created as a place to post my medieval fantasy miniatures games on but turned in to a place to post my solo rpg actual plays on.  As such it has far exceeded my expectations.  

And there is a lot more I want to do and explore with my solo RPG's. So I thought the time was right to move to a new site.

solorpg.co.uk is that site.  There will still be actual plays of  my solo rog games as well as new features such as reviews, homebrew rules and anything else solo RPG news worthy.

Solorpg.co.uk is now live, I am in the process of typing up the first post for it, a Low Fantasy Gaming solo adventure featuring three characters from my last LFG game posted on Chainmail & Sword.

So is this the end of https://chainmailandsword.blogspot.com?  I hope not.  I plan to dedicate the blog to my Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures games.  I think it fits neatly in with original idea for Chainmail & Sword, except without the miniatures, at least for now.

So please head over to solorpg.co.uk and see whats going on there.  

If you are a fan of Beyond the Wall and other adventures then stick around on here, follow this blog and help keep it going.

I hope to see you on both blogs and remember to

Adventure On.

Solorpg.co.uk and Beyond the Wall for Chainmail & Sword. Solorpg.co.uk and Beyond the Wall for Chainmail & Sword. Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on November 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.