Chivalry & Sorcery 5e Solo, Campaign Notes and Character Sheets

 Keep Track With Evernote.

I have been busy setting up a C&S 5e campaign which I hope to be able to dip in and out of eventually.  I am struggling a little with the games mechanics and found myself floundering trying to keep track of it all to the point where giving up seemed like the best option.  Then I found Evernotes and that energized me again.

Evernote has been around for a while but I had never used it, nor thought of using it to keep track of the campaign, I wish now I had found it sooner.  It is so easy to use and I even found templates for keeping track of Locations, Campaign Notes, DM notes, Characters and NPC's, whilst these templates are geared towards D&D 5e, all bar the Character and NPC templates are good for a whole host of RPGS, C&S being one.

C&S Character Sheets.

I thought it would be nice and neat to have all my characters for my games in Evernote, there is a free character sheet for C&S available on DriveThruRPG.com, being a PDF I had no way of editing it, so I converted it into 5 separate .jpg images and that means I can load them into paint.net, a neat simple photo editor, and use that program to type the details onto the character sheets.  Once saved I can then upload them into Evernote and jobs a good un.

Here are my 5 jpg images.







Chivalry & Sorcery 5e Solo, Campaign Notes and Character Sheets Chivalry & Sorcery 5e Solo, Campaign Notes and Character Sheets Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on November 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.